Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A great way to get over your fear of diseases

Sheri Nakken has been running these classes for about as long as I've known her. I have spoken with many of the parents who have taken her course and they all tell me how much more confident and empowered they feel.

I have never taken one of these courses myself so I can't endorse them - but I do feel that if you have questions and are afraid of viruses and bacteria, it would be worth checking this out and asking Sheri about it yourself.

http://www.wellwithin1.com/vaccineclass.htm

1 comment:

  1. At my suggestion, my daughter took one or two of Sheri's courses. She now has a legitimate fear of vaccines rather than communicable diseases.

    Her children, having survived mumps and whooping, now have lifetime immunity against such.

    This may sound crazy, but she can now immediately spot mentally vaccine damaged children--the spark is gone--now more common than not--what a travesty.

    ReplyDelete